Jet Micro is dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers, on time. We are committed to satisfying all applicable requirements and to the continual improvement of our quality management system.
Terms and Conditions
- Processes, Products and Services
- Jet Micro requires products to conform to all requirements as listed on the PO and any accompanying documentation, and to be delivered within the time specified when this is a requirement.
- Products shall be approved and accepted only if all requirements are met.
- Vendors shall interact with Jet Micro via main point of contact, i.e., your assigned Salesperson.
- Vendors shall be monitored for product conformity and on-time delivery.
- Jet Micro may perform validation activities at vendor premises including but not limited to observation of storage facilities and conditions, testing and inspection, and the effectiveness of the QMS, especially when CTQ or flight-critical products are involved.
- Quality Management
- Vendors must implement and maintain a quality management system. ISO 9001:2015 or AS9100D:2016 are the suggested guidelines.
- Vendors must use customer-designated or approved external providers including process sources.
- Vendors must notify Jet Micro immediately when it is discovered after shipment that parts are nonconforming.
- Vendors must implement and maintain a process to prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts.
- Vendors must notify Jet Micro of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of your external providers or location of manufacture.
- Vendors must flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Vendors must provide a certificate of conformity, test reports, or authorized release certificate, as applicable.
- Vendors must retain documented information relevant to product conformance and traceability indefinitely.
- Vendors must apply appropriate controls to vendors’ external providers to ensure that requirements are met.
- Jet Micro retains the right of access by our agents, customers, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
- Vendors must ensure vendors’ employees are aware of their contribution to product and service conformity, their contribution to product safety as defined by AS9100, and the importance of ethical behavior.